Tuesday 9 February 2016

Blog Post 5


This week I revisited my design and realized that what I had needed to be revamped. I spent a long time working with photo shop and tried to navigate it looking at the different text tools that were there and effects that I could use. I also got a bit of assistance from a classmate who was familiar with the Photoshop elements program. I decided to add a new image, that of a hockey stick and changed up my fonts and colours to something that I thought was a lot cooler!
I resubmitted a new geofilter with a new description of why I thought that they should accept it. The waiting game begins again as they need to either accept or decline my new geofilter.


This looks like a happy picture, lets see if the second time is a charm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment