Tuesday 2 February 2016

Blog Post 4

This week I made some big progress. I worked with photo shop for the first time and researched how to create a geofilter including all of the requirements that are included within snap chats guidelines. I even went as far as submitting my first draft of a filter that I created... Unfortunately my first try was not accepted by snap chat - tough crowd. I learned that my filter was not cool enough, and I need to take more time working with photo shop in order for them to accept my original artwork. This is leading me back to the beginning, I am going to come up with a new design to resubmit. This is going to include more of an original design, without using images from google and adding more detail including layering and colour. I hope that with time and playing around more with photo shop will lead me to create a geofilter that will be accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment