Tuesday 12 January 2016

Blog Post 1

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog!

This blog will document my journey throughout my technology in education course at Brock University. One of the aspects of the course is to create a question that will drive and document my focus over the next 9 weeks.
For the class I have come up with the following 'genius hour' question:
How can I create a snapchat filter? 

I came up with this topic because snapchat is an application that almost everyone uses and is continuously growing. My goal is to create a snapchat filter for my hometown because there is not one there yet, and I want to display to my contacts where I am!  This is an easy way to communicate with my friends as well as others to also document their locations.
I will measure my overall progress by the steps that snapchat suggests taking in order for the filter to actually become available. My overall success will come when the filter becomes active, and when I will be able to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment